1) Information -
- Username: Atarru (Usually would use the same name for most things.)
- Previous Usernames: Captainmajor3 [Too old], GamerLite , Liteswordsman , Litevoid 
- Discord: Atarru (hard to remember I know)
- Age: 14
- Timezone: est
- Do you have a working microphone: Yes
- Are you able to record: Indeed plus, and I can record past 30 sec just in case.
- Can you speak multiple languages: For sure Spanish, very little Japanese, very little Greek, Korean numbers and I'm looking forward to learn Latin but I don't want to be learning two languages at once.
2) How much time can you dedicate to Stardew?
- Since all of Cross Country is over which was the one thing that took up most of my day I am now free after school but I have other stuff in life of course so no guaranteed times, but I will most likely be able to dedicate give or take 3 hours every day and maybe some 1v1s after. 😉
3) Do you have previous staff experience?
- HydraMC which I was a mod manager and admin on and was one of my most successful staff experiences, and I will never be a developer due to me not being able to develop anything. I have been tons of staff positions before but it was so long ago. I’ve been helper on a decently big server, mod, admin, head admin, co-owner and owner. (Not that successful on owner lol)
4) Why do you want to apply on Stardew?
- To continue supporting you and to develop a better relationship with everybody at Stardew especially the new members and hopefully make them feel invited to the server and I would love to set a fantastic example for the rest of the staff, and the newcomers that want to become a staff, also to give me opinion and suggestions, making an equal system to the staff team and the members which is a hard thing to do for some people including me but its not for the strong to complete such an accomplishment but rather the people that strive for it that can believe in it and the mistakes that they make on the way. Plus this is a good way for getting back into Minecraft.
5) Why should we choose you over other applicants?
- (The problem with that question is everyone is a different person so when I answer this I would be talking in your perspective which is the hardest thing to do when we have only talked over the internet so when I answer it might not appeal to you but I shall give it a go.) I have had a lot of experience as staff, multiple people can vouch for me, you know me and I have stuck with you for a while and I plan on doing the same thing with this server. And of course, you trust me.
6) What do you think makes a good staff member?
- Some great qualities would be caring/empathy being strict, knowing the rules by heart while also keeping good logic and common sense and you have to make sure to make the community to feel positive and fun and inviting to more people.
7) What do you see yourself doing as staff on Stardew?
- Whatever is needed to get done and what is wanted to get done I will be there to catch hackers and rule breakers with fair and equal judgment whatever role I am as staff I know what I should do and am ready to take action and responsibility for my actions.
8) Have you been punished on our Server or Discord?
- No, and never will.
9) What do you do outside of Minecraft?
- Be active in running, keep my grades up play R6 and look for fun stuff to do with my friends and have an enjoying time.
10) Have you made any previous applications? If so when?
- This Giantskyblock server where stress (debit would know him) works there as a developer and I was able to obtain mod but declined it, and it was a while back when I was prepared to take a break from Minecraft. I don't know what more I can say but I'm trying to stick with servers that my friends own or help so it doesn't only benefit me.
11) Any additional comments?
- I know this isn't the most detailed application, but I just don't feel the need for more information because I think I said everything that should be said. Other than that I think that's all.
Some famous quotes related or not:
“The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
“The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
“You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
“It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Inspirational Quote By Vince Lombardi
I am also looking for the owner rank and that's it